This blended mix of lemon juice, simple syrup, fresh strawberries, ice, and vodka refreshes like a 7-Eleven Slurpee for grown-ups. Drag the blender out to the patio, put on some summer tunes, and kick back in the lounge chair.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 3/4 ounces Simple Syrup
- 4 fresh strawberries (hulls removed), plus some for garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, strawberries, and ice cubes. Blend on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries.