- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 168
- 253mg Sodium
- 21g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 5g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 9g Protein
- 46mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
When you make dessert, even if you are disciplined and can keep yourself to one slice of cheesecake, the leftover sits in your fridge, tempting you to have a slice here and a nibble there. This recipe from Fit Pregnancy solves both problems: The muffin-sized cakes make for easy portion control, and since it only makes four servings, chances are you won’t have any remaining. But if you want to make more for a party, it’s easy to double or triple.
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (from 2 whole crackers)
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup lemon 2% Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- For blueberry topping:
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 4 paper cupcake liners.
2. Combine graham crumbs, melted butter, and salt in a small bowl. Spoon crumb mixture into bottom of cupcake liners, pressing down lightly with the back of a spoon to flatten. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl beat together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg white, and lemon zest until smooth. Pour evenly into baked cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes or until set on top.
4. In a small bowl toss together blueberry topping ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds and mash lightly with a fork to release juices.
5. Chill mini cheesecakes and blueberry topping. Garnish cheesecakes when ready to serve.