When you make dessert, even if you are disciplined and can keep yourself to one slice of cheesecake, the leftover sits in your fridge, tempting you to have a slice here and a nibble there. This recipe from Fit Pregnancy solves both problems: The muffin-sized cakes make for easy portion control, and since it only makes four servings, chances are you won’t have any remaining. But if you want to make more for a party, it’s easy to double or triple.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 4 paper cupcake liners.
2. Combine graham crumbs, melted butter, and salt in a small bowl. Spoon crumb mixture into bottom of cupcake liners, pressing down lightly with the back of a spoon to flatten. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl beat together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg white, and lemon zest until smooth. Pour evenly into baked cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes or until set on top.
4. In a small bowl toss together blueberry topping ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds and mash lightly with a fork to release juices.
5. Chill mini cheesecakes and blueberry topping. Garnish cheesecakes when ready to serve.
Who is excited that Spring is finally here? I just love all berries and I am happy that I am starting to see them in the grocery store now. I picked up a carton of organic strawberries the other day and I came up with these delicious strawberry creme truffles. They are amazing and the...
So not only are we celebrating with cupcakes, but we are celebrating with super moist and fluffy chocolate cupcakes topped with none other than the most amazing cream cheese chocolate chip cookie dough frosting! That’s right. Cookie dough…. as a frosting. Don’t worry it’s completely safe to eat, no raw eggs in this recipe! Phew....