Are you following a keto diet and looking for a new, flavorful dish to add to your meal rotation? Look no further than this keto spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast! This recipe is easy to make and packed with delicious, keto-friendly ingredients that will keep you satisfied and on track.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a pocket into the thickest part of each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff the spinach and feta mixture into the pockets of each chicken breast, using toothpicks to secure the opening.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
This keto spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast is a great meal for anyone on a low-carb or keto diet. The spinach adds a nutritious boost, while the feta cheese and Parmesan cheese provide a creamy, tangy flavor that will satisfy your taste buds. Plus, with only a few simple ingredients, this dish is easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Give this recipe a try and see for yourself how easy and delicious a keto-friendly meal can be. Enjoy!
Keywords: keto spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast, keto stuffed chicken breast, low-carb chicken recipe, easy keto recipe, keto dinner recipe