Looking for a healthy and delicious low-carb dinner recipe? Try our creamy garlic shrimp zucchini noodles (zoodles) recipe that is easy to make and full of flavor!
Creamy Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a perfect low-carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free meal that is easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious. This recipe is a great way to enjoy a healthy and flavorful dinner, without compromising on taste. Zucchini noodles are a healthy alternative to traditional pasta and work perfectly as a substitute in this recipe. The creamy garlic sauce and tender shrimp make this dish a hit with everyone, including those who are not on a low-carb or keto diet.
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 pound of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preparing the zucchini noodles. Spiralize the zucchinis and set them aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink, for about 3-4 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set them aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss them in the sauce until they are coated evenly. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- Add the shrimp back to the skillet and toss with the zucchini noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a healthy and delicious low-carb dinner recipe that is easy to make and full of flavor. This dish is a great way to incorporate more veggies into your diet while still enjoying a hearty meal. With the tender shrimp, creamy garlic sauce, and zesty zucchini noodles, this recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. So, go ahead and give it a try!