In keeping with my goal to take the Pinterest world by storm and try EVERY skinny recipe ever created, I tried another recipe from my Skinny Eats board. This is by far the easiest recipe in America and was very filling. I served it with a light Caesar salad kit from Wal-Mart. This will definitely be added to my recipe rotation. The spinach is optional but I liked it…Mr. Fluff preferred it without. Enjoy!
HEALTHY CHICKEN PARMESAN WRAPS
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp Italian spice blend
- 1 large low carb or whole grain wrap
- Optional: 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1. Cut and warm chicken through in the microwave. Place chicken, sauce, cheese, and spice blend on wrap bread. Wrap bread around filling, and microwave seam side down for 30-60 seconds, or until warmed through and cheese is melted. Enjoy warm!
Source (including picture): http://www.roomag.com/healthy-chicken-parmesan-wraps/
Tip: I used my favorite chicken from Costco. You just pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes straight from the freezer. It has become a staple in my house.
The calorie count will depend on the ingredients that you use. Make sure to read labels and measure, measure, measure.