This one-pan chicken and veggies recipe is perfect for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner. With only one dish to clean, this meal is a stress-free option for busy nights.
Looking for an easy and healthy dinner recipe? This one-pan chicken and veggies dish is a great option for busy nights when you want something nutritious but don’t have a lot of time to spare. Plus, with only one dish to clean, you can spend more time enjoying your meal and less time doing dishes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound of mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop your vegetables into bite-sized pieces and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper over the chicken and vegetables.
- Use your hands to mix everything together, making sure that the chicken and vegetables are evenly coated in the seasonings and olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy your easy and delicious one-pan chicken and veggies meal.
This one-pan chicken and veggies recipe is a perfect example of an easy dinner recipe. With simple ingredients and easy instructions, it’s a great option for busy weeknights when you want something healthy and delicious without a lot of hassle. Give it a try and see how much easier dinner can be!