Author: It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
Serves: 4 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon Non-Dairy Butter (such as Earth Balance)
- 1 16oz Bag (3 Cups) of Baby Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Agave
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Toss in the carrots, agave and brown sugar. Cover and let cook for 10 – 15 minutes giving them a stir every now and then, until carrots are fork tender.
- Add the thyme and lemon juice, stir to combine, and serve.