Paleo Stuffed Peppers are a delicious and healthy dish that’s perfect for any meal. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb, making it a great option for those following a Paleo diet. In this article, we’ll go over the benefits of a Paleo diet and provide a step-by-step guide on how to make these mouth-watering Paleo Stuffed Peppers.
Benefits of a Paleo Diet The Paleo diet is based on the idea of eating like our ancestors did, focusing on whole, unprocessed foods. It’s a high-protein, low-carb diet that emphasizes healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits. The benefits of a Paleo diet include weight loss, improved digestion, and reduced inflammation.
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned.
- Add the cauliflower rice, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and spices to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the bell peppers with the beef mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
Conclusion: Paleo Stuffed Peppers are a nutritious and delicious meal that’s easy to make and perfect for those following a Paleo diet. This recipe is a great way to get in your protein and veggies while staying low-carb and gluten-free. Try making these stuffed peppers for your next family dinner or meal prep session. Your taste buds and body will thank you!