The word honey is usually referenced to love passion and vitality, but it is amazing how honey being arguably the sweetest and natural substance has the capability of preventing a lot of hazardous pathogens by mixing it with cinnamon. Combining the two forms a dynamic duo that uses natural efficiency to combat virtually any unwanted ailment in the body. Chinese experts believe that cinnamon is hot and produces heat in the body called “yang”. Yang heals “yin” (coldness) while honey is an intermediary which balances both “yang” and “yin”.
1. ARTHRITIS: Take daily, morning and night, one cup of hot water with two teaspoons honey and one small teaspoon cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.
2. URINAL TRACT INFECTIONS: E.coli, the main cause of urinary tract infections happens to be easily destroyed by a simple cinnamon zeylanicium and antibacterial honey concoction.
3. CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours.
4. GINGIVITIS: Each one of use wants to spot a sweet broad smile, but sometimes periodontal diseases and bleeding gums hinder our smile. Mixing Antimicrobial cinnamon and manuka honey and chewing them is capable of killing up to 35% of the disease-causing pathogens.
5. HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on wheat-bread f or daily breakfast to reduce the cholesterol in the arteries and save the patient from heart attack.
6. UPSET STOMACH: Honey being a pre-digested nectar and cinnamon an antibacterial substance helps in curing issues like constipation, ulcers and nausea. Honey is easily broken down in the stomach while cinnamon kills all unwanted bacteria in the digestive walls
7. DIABETES: Recent studies show that up to 1500mg of cinnamon helps liver enzymes, insulin resistance and lipid profile to people with diabetes and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases. The mixture of honey and cinnamon is a low glycemic index food since cinnamon counters the glucose elevation in honey which is desirable to diabetic people.
8. IMMUNE SYSTEM: Honey has vitamins and irons in large amounts which help the immune system when mixed with our normal diet. 500mg of cinnamon and ½ a teaspoon of honey improves haemoglobin level and strengthens the white blood cells.
9. INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.
10. ALLERGIES: Studies show that 45% of all allergic people are allergic to house dust mites. Of all the oils, cinnamon proved to be the most potent oil in killing it. Use of honey also lowers up to 60% of symptoms experienced by birch pollen allergies. This is surely a better way than using antihistamines.
11. LONGEVITY: Take daily, four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of water and boil to make like tea to arrests the ravages of old age.
12. PIMPLES: Apply three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water for two weeks to remove pimples from the root.
13. WEIGHT LOSS: Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water to avoid fat to accumulate in the body.
14. SKIN INFECTIONS: The mixture in known to be an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substance which when applied to the body kills all skin infection, wounds, burns and acne. This is used all over the world; it’s a proven natural remedy.
15. FATIGUE: While honey is naturally pure energy, Cinnamon has been used to promote a healthy flow of energy in body organs and its insulin boosting property stabilizes our blood sugar, this ensures maximum energy creation.
For the above, 1 cup of hot water, 1 teaspoon of raw honey and cinnamon thrice a day works wonders.
16. CANCER: Advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully taking one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.
For Cody’s mother’s birthday we all went to a Japanese Steakhouse. It was my first time at one and I completely fell in love with a simple clear onion broth we were served as a starter. I couldn’t believe how tasty that little bowl of brown water was (haha)! As with everything we eat, if...
Contents1 EASY AND HEALTHY MEAL PREP IDEAS THAT YOU CAN COOK FOR THE WEEK IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES1.1 HOW TO MEAL PREP: TIPS TO GET STARTED1.1.1 1. Make a Plan1.1.2 2. Multi-task1.1.3 3. Use Mason Jars1.1.4 4. Don’t meal prep too many meals1.1.5 5. Use the right containers1.1.6 6. Keep your goal in mind1.2...