I’m about to share a recipe with you that will likely derail your entire healthy eating New Year’s resolution.
However, in my opinion, if you haven’t tried a 1-Minute Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug, you haven’t really lived.
Think of this as a way for you to start the year by living life to the fullest. You’re welcome.
On a day of sweet tooth desperation, a quick Google search landed me on the blog My Kitchen Antics where I found this recipe for a 1-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug.
I was excited that the recipe could easily be made gluten-free with the substitution of a gluten-free flour blend instead of regular flour.
With all the ingredients in my pantry, I was thrilled. You’ll know why as soon as you make one for yourself.
1. Melt the butter in the mug.
2. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
3. Add egg yolk and mix well.
4. Mix in flour then fold in chocolate chips.
5. Cook in microwave for 40-50 seconds.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.
I can’t say I’ve ever been to India (though Wes Anderson has me dying to go). Nor can I even say I’ve eaten at that many authentic Indian restaurants. But I have tried a curry or two in my day and I know what I like in one. This recipe is a mix of everything I love about curry...
1. Instead of a bagel, use an English muffin. Randy Mayor / Via cookinglight.com Swap the 3½-inch bagel with 1 tablespoon each cream cheese and fruity jam for a whole-wheat English muffin topped with a tablespoon of peanut butter and fresh strawberry slices. 2. Instead of low-fat milk, use Greek yogurt. Randy Mayor / Via cookinglight.com Flip-flop your breakfast...