I’m about to share a recipe with you that will likely derail your entire healthy eating New Year’s resolution.
However, in my opinion, if you haven’t tried a 1-Minute Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug, you haven’t really lived.
Think of this as a way for you to start the year by living life to the fullest. You’re welcome.
On a day of sweet tooth desperation, a quick Google search landed me on the blog My Kitchen Antics where I found this recipe for a 1-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug.
I was excited that the recipe could easily be made gluten-free with the substitution of a gluten-free flour blend instead of regular flour.
With all the ingredients in my pantry, I was thrilled. You’ll know why as soon as you make one for yourself.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 splashes vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour blend
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter in the mug.
2. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
3. Add egg yolk and mix well.
4. Mix in flour then fold in chocolate chips.
5. Cook in microwave for 40-50 seconds.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.