- 35 minprep time
- 1 hr 10 mintotal time
- deli rotisserie chicken
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- tablespoons all-purpose flour
- cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 1/2
- cups Yoplait® Greek 100 plain yogurt (from 32-oz container)
- cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (12 oz)
- flour tortillas (10 inch)
1Heat oven to 350°F. Remove meat from chicken; discard skin and bones. Shred chicken meat; set aside.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour with whisk until blended. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Gradually add broth, beating continuously with whisk. Stir in yogurt until sauce is smooth and free of lumps. Add 1 cup of the cheese; stir well. Set aside.
- Place about 1/4 cup chicken in center of each tortilla; top each with about 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up tortillas into cigar shape; place in ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
Pour white sauce over filled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese evenly over top.
6Bake 35 minutes or until cheese is melted.